Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
This is what came through our door In the morning of the big snow. (note the huge gloves and cowboy boots!!) He just told us about the snow and then left.
How cute!! I can't believe you got that much snow. Hopefully that will happen for Christmas!! Hey, you need to blog pics of Halloween! Did you dress up?
Mosiah is a funny little kid! He came in to Grandma Smith's house the other day while I was there, and he just opened the door, said, "come in!," and walked right in like he owns the place. What a cutie!
2 comments:
How cute!! I can't believe you got that much snow. Hopefully that will happen for Christmas!! Hey, you need to blog pics of Halloween! Did you dress up?
Mosiah is a funny little kid! He came in to Grandma Smith's house the other day while I was there, and he just opened the door, said, "come in!," and walked right in like he owns the place. What a cutie!
Post a Comment