Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
This was my project yesterday. I came out and thought, I haven't made a snowman in lots of years, so I decided that it was time. Note the ball on top of the french artist hat!!
Wow, you're quite the snow artist! I haven't made a snowman in about a hundred years. I should have done it this year! By the way, I like your new layout on the blog.
4 comments:
I am pretty sure that's the cutest snowman I've ever seen!
Wow, you're quite the snow artist! I haven't made a snowman in about a hundred years. I should have done it this year! By the way, I like your new layout on the blog.
What a cute snowman!!
This snowman is just darling! He even has a snow hat on.
Post a Comment