The Life and Times of a boring kid.

Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.

Monday, May 26, 2008

The view once again!


Posted by Picasa
Posted by Mason Llewellyn King at 11:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mason Llewellyn King
A place where good looking people reside., United States
Extremely good looking. Tall, at least 6'7". I have at least an eight pack if not a ten pack. Bulging biceps, defined pectorals. I truly am a specimen of great looks.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • The sears tower!
      • Skyler Wixom, Bryce Johnson, Coleman Baker, and S...
      • The hersheys factory at the magnificent mile, The ...
      • Me, coleman baker, and skyler wixom at the navy pi...
      • The view once again!
      • Chicago!!
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.