Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Homecoming '09
I was worried about getting stuck! but she only poked herself! Whoops! Her dress was big and poofy so it was fun just getting her all the way up into this massive truck i borrowed! My sunday school teacher offered to let me take this truck so i did and it was a blast!
3 comments:
What a cute couple! That is a nice car...I bet that was fun! i'm glad you finally posted again! It's great to see pictures of your fun dates.
Nice truck! (:
A good looking couple, as always! :) Her dress is beautiful! Looks like it WAS fun to try and fit it in the truck--the fancy truck!
You didn't say much about it, but I assume you had a great time! Glad you posted!
Post a Comment