Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
For Angela
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this one of the year I got that bear that Gehrig is playing with now!
Gehrig was excited to see "his" bear with you in this picture. They didn't recognize me--I almost didn't either. YIKES! Better post something quick so that awful picture of me doesn't stay on your page for too long! THANKS for sharing! :) You're amazingly darling! What a cute kid! Oh yeah, can you tell what year that was?
3 comments:
Gehrig was excited to see "his" bear with you in this picture. They didn't recognize me--I almost didn't either. YIKES! Better post something quick so that awful picture of me doesn't stay on your page for too long! THANKS for sharing! :) You're amazingly darling! What a cute kid! Oh yeah, can you tell what year that was?
Yes! It was 1997, at least according to the date on the picture! and I think it's a great picture! It brings back memories!
Fun picture of you and Angela playing.
Post a Comment