Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Abby wanted some pictures with some hicks from Idaho because her friends were teasing her about coming to hick country! So I obliged! The other kid is Kody Christensen. This is my Cello section! We went to a breakfast party and Bro Tueller's!
This is Abby Poston and Keri Rich. When it started raining, they wanted to go Puddle jump! So we did!
3 comments:
It looks like you're living it up there at college. Good for you! And I've seen this Abby girl in a bunch of pictures...she's cute! :)
Fun fun fun! Looks like you're living it up!
I'm glad you are blogging now. Cute kids!
Post a Comment