Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
A few of my roommates and I went on a campout a couple of weeks ago! We had a lot of fun and tons of laughs! The one in the top left corner is David McClellan and the other one is Cameron Mackay.
Looks like a lot of fun! These must be your roommates? When did you turn into such a cocky college kid? :) Glad you have such a good self-esteem! All joking aside though, you really are handsome...and I can say that, even if I am your sister!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! These must be your roommates? When did you turn into such a cocky college kid? :) Glad you have such a good self-esteem! All joking aside though, you really are handsome...and I can say that, even if I am your sister!
P.S. It's "drool", not "drule"! :) (Referring to your blog header.)
Thanks for the correction and I was just having fun with my profile!
Post a Comment