Saturday, June 30, 2007

My first REAL paintballing adventure!!

Though there are only two welts that you can see. I really got shot 14 times. I got six in the back, three in the arms, two on my legs, one on my noggin, one on my hand, and one on my behind!!! Yes, that one hurt something fierce!!! I was only able to hit one person, but, all in all I had an amazing time:)!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you're honest, Mase! OOUCH! Paintballing Hurts! It kind of gives you a small feeling of what it would be like to be dodging real bullets; can you imagine? And to stay strong enough to not hide, but to keep on going, knowing that you may get hit again at any time... I guess that says something of your Character, Mason how many times you were hit! You didn't give up! :)

Katie said...

I love paintballing! I'm glad you were able to do it. Scotty loves it!