The Life and Times of a boring kid.

Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Jenga Towers

This is what you do when your bord. (don't know how to spell that!!!)
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Mason Llewellyn King at 7:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mason Llewellyn King
A place where good looking people reside., United States
Extremely good looking. Tall, at least 6'7". I have at least an eight pack if not a ten pack. Bulging biceps, defined pectorals. I truly am a specimen of great looks.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • This is another friend I met. Her name is Jennah. ...
      • More Friends
      • These were taken on our way home on saturday night...
      • This was were we got to perform. It was really fun!!
      • Some of my friends. Top left is Trista Schuster, a...
      • Quartet
      • Harriman
      • Jenga Towers
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.