Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
This is what we woke up to this morning. This thick frost was almost like little icecicles it was so thick. I love the glazed look on the tree on the bottom left. This was so beautiful. Were are very blessed
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
4 comments:
Those are pretty shots!
Wow, I can't believe it's that cold! That makes the 80 degree weather in Bahamas that much better! Pretty pictures!
What's with the black and white? Great shots, though.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment