Enter with caution. Like the title says, I am boring so prepare to sleep and drool. do not, I repeat, DO NOT view this blog while you are on a date or with people you want to impress because drool is not very impressive.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
College
This is Kelsey Bagley on the left and Abby Poston in the middle! We went hiking at the R Mountain.
And this is in the middle Rachel Stringham and on the right, Andrea Gordon
Thanks for finally posting again! It looks like you're having a blast at college...I'm so glad! And really, how many girls can you get pictures with? You have turned into a ladies man, haven't you? Glad you're living it up!
5 comments:
Fun, fun, Mason! I can see that you're already stealing all the girls' hearts away! Hey, do me a favor? Quit growing into such a man! It's scaring me!
Sorry! No can do! I am enjoying this attention too much!
Thanks for finally posting again! It looks like you're having a blast at college...I'm so glad! And really, how many girls can you get pictures with? You have turned into a ladies man, haven't you? Glad you're living it up!
So, any pictures of your roommates? How are your classes? Hmmm?????
No pictures of my roommates, but my classes are awesome! So far, I have posted all the pictures I have, but I will get more!
Post a Comment